Important for any seasonal travellers, we are open ALL year round. Santa still stops at The Barkary!
More Pricing Information
NOTE: Bank Holiday & Christmas/ New Year Surcharges
£20.00 extra per dog over festive period (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing day, New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day)
£10 per dog extra on Bank Holidays
Family Room is priced at a premium & depending on how many are staying within
**We operate a hotel checking out system**
For example: if you arrive today and: –
Collect between 9.00am and 10.30am you will be charged for 1 day
Collect between 10.30am and 12.30pm, you will be charged for 1.5 days
Collect between 12.30pm and 5.30pm, you will be charged for 2 days
We reserve the right to charge the dates and times originally booked when cancelled or adjusted within 14 days of the start date. If cancellation is after this it will incur a 50% charge of the proposed stay, if cancelations are within 48 hours of the due arrival date the full amount of the proposed stay will be invoiced.
Please note this is only due to the high demand of limited places available.
Some optional items to pack:
- Leash and collar
- Own Food - This is encouraged as to avoid disruption to your dogs diet. However food is included in the price should you wish to use ours.
- Medications, vitamins, etc. (with written instructions)
- Veterinary information (vaccinations, etc.) (Follow your veterinarian’s recommendations about vaccinations.)
- Other special instructions
Leaving Your Pet
- Special diet
- Bed – Washable and portable, please. We move and wash bedding when we clean, so if it’s too big, we won’t take it. (We’ll give your dog one of our beds).
- Toys – if your dog has a favourite. We give every dog a chew toy while they’re with us.
- Something that smells of home – but remember, dogs chew. Even dogs beyond the chewing stage, may chew when they’re away from home. So, we can’t guarantee you’ll get things back in the same condition as they came in.
Even before you leave home, your activities and emotions are affecting your pet’s transition to the kennel. Here are some things to keep in mind:
Some pets get anxious at the first sign you’re going away. If preparing for a trip is stressful for your pet, consider bringing your pet to us before you start to pack – even before the suitcases come out. The less stress your pet feels before leaving home, the faster they’ll adjust. You know your pet best, so consider this when booking your pet’s time with us.
Your pet’s arrival at the kennel
Arrive as early in the day as possible. The more active your dog’s first day with us, the quicker they’ll settle into our routine before “lights out.”
Avoid emotional goodbyes – no guilt-ridden hugs. Your dog doesn’t know why you’re feeling emotional, but your feelings will affect them and can be upsetting to them. Just hand us the leash with a smile and a happy word to your dog. They’ll be fine. You will, too.
Terms & Conditions