Please read this document carefully and provide your signature to confirm that all our policies, terms and conditions are fully understood.
- All dogs brought to The Barkary for a grooming session must be fully vaccinated, wormed and flead up to date. Any fleas found on your dog (if alive) will incur an extra charge of £10 added to the original grooming price.
- If your dog is in a matted state and needs shaving off as stated in the Animal Welfare Act 2006, by signing this form you are granting us permission to do so. There will be an extra charge of £10 added to the original grooming price.
- Please try and be no longer than 15 minutes late for your grooming appointment. Unfortunately, after the 15 minutes the appointment will expire, and another appointment will need to be booked and the missed appointment will be charged for. The missed appointment charge is at the Manager’s discretion dependant on the circumstances.
- Any appointments which are missed or cancelled within less than 24 hours will be charged in full and will need to be paid for before your next grooming appointment.
- You will be given a time in which to collect your dog after their grooming session, please do not arrive early as this can upset your dog and makes it very difficult to finish the groom. Any lateness will incur and extra charge of £5, this will be at the Managers discretion.
- Please note that during your dogs grooming session we may take photographs for our website and social media page, please make us aware if this is not something you agree to.