The Barkary Boarding Kennels – Registration Form
Owner: ___________________________________________________________ Date: __________________
Mobile:_______________________ Work: _________________________ Home: _______________________
Do you accept texts? _________ Email Address: ___________________________________________________
Emergency Contact: _________________________________________ Relationship to Owner: ____________
Mobile:_______________________ Work: __________________________ Home: ______________________
Veterinary Clinic Name: _______________________________________ Phone: ________________________
Pet Name: ____________________ Age/DOB: ________ Sex: ______ Spayed/Neutered: YES NO
Breed: _____________________ Color/Markings:__________________________________ Weight: ________
Microchip No: _________________________________ Insured? Yes / No_____________________________
Chronic or Current Illnesses: _______________________________________ ___________________________
Does your pet have storm/noise anxiety or other forms of anxiety that require medication? ________________
If yes, please describe.________________________________________________________________________
Does your pet have a history of aggression towards?
Animals or People:___________________________________________________________________________
What do they display (biting, growling, chasing, etc.)? ______________________________________________
Permission to walk off Lead: Yes / No________________________
Permission to take photographs / use on website / social media? Yes / No ______________________________
We want each guest to have the best experience possible. Please provide any additional information about your pet that will help us to enhance his or her stay: ____________________________________________________
Date IN _________________________________ Date OUT _________________________________
Kennel Sharing: Only dogs from the same Household may share a Kennel, dogs from different households must NOT share kennels at any time.
I _________________________________________________ authorise my dogs to share a kennel.
I_________________________________________________ authorize my dogs to be exercised with other dogs.
Dogs Names: _________________________________________________________
Should a problem arise during their stay I consent to their separation and understand I would be charged accordingly.
Data Protection Notice & Permission to hold Contact details for all Clients of The Barkary Kennels as filed inline with the current GDPR practice.
To comply with the current legislation on data protection we must tell you what personal data we hold about you, why we hold it and have your permission to retain it.
-We store data about clients to ensure that we can contact you by telephone or email in case of an emergency.
-Any data we hold will not be provided to any other person or business except as required by law.
-We destroy your data if we have had no contact from you for 7 years
– For the smooth running of The Barkary Kennels we need to keep record of:
- Your name
- Your Address
- Your Contact numbers, landline / mobile
- Contact details of the responsible person in case of an emergency
- The details of your dog
- Contact details of your veterinary surgery.
I agree that The Barkary Kennels may contact me, my veterinary surgeon or my named emergency contact as necessary in an emergency or to discuss bookings.
The Barkary Guest Agreement:
This agreement and the supplements referred to herein apply to any and all visits involving your pet(s)/our guest(s) to The Barkary facility for Boarding, Doggie Daycare, Grooming, and/or any other services provided by The Barkary Kennels.
Services: We agree to provide the specific services to your pet(s) for each visit as agreed upon at each check-in. You are obligated to provide complete, truthful and accurate information and agree to update the information as necessary to ensure ongoing truthfulness and accuracy. We will exercise reasonable judgment as we provide the services based on commercially reasonable standards and the information you provide to us.
Payment for Services: You agree to pay us for the services we provide to your pet(s) during each visit at the rates set forth at the start of such visit. Prices are subject to change without notice. If you do not pay your bill in full at check-out, you understand that you will remain liable for all charges incurred during your Pet’s stay, and The Barkary Kennels reserves the right to collect any unpaid balance.
Guest Health and Comfort: We reserve the right to refuse to accept a guest at check-in for any reason, including without limitation, if it appears to us your pet is sick, injured, in pain, or that its behavior could jeopardize the health or safety of other pets or our staff.
- All guests are required to have proof of required vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian at or before the guest check-in. Required vaccines for dogs are Parvovirus, Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospiral diseases and protection against Kennel Cough.
- If, at any time, your pet is found to have fleas or ticks, we may provide the appropriate flea or tick removal treatment, and you authorize us to provide such service at your additional expense.
- You represent that your pet has no illness, injury or behavior problem (including aggressive or biting behavior) that has not been disclosed to us.
- You acknowledge that we may, at our discretion, contact appropriate authorities if your pet bites another pet or any person, including, but not limited to, local Animal Control.
- You acknowledge and agree that in the unlikely event your pet becomes ill, injured, or has a preexisting condition which is aggravated and requires professional attention, we will attempt to notify you or your agent at the telephone numbers provided. If we cannot reach you or your agent, The Barkary at its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian and/or administer medicine or give other necessary attention to your pet, and you authorize us to provide any such service at your additional expense. If you refuse medical treatment for your pet, The Barkary, at its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian and/or administer medicine to make your pet as comfortable as possible until picked up by you or your agent, and you authorize us to provide any such service at your additional expense. If we cannot reach you or your Agent, we will make healthcare decisions for your pet based on the recommendations of available professionals.
_______ (Owner initials) You agree that if your pet(s) become ill, injured, or otherwise require medical attention while under the care of The Barkary, your pet(s) will receive medical treatment as directed by a licensed veterinarian up to, but not exceeding £ _____________. You understand that if the treatment needs of your pet(s) exceed the authorized limit, your pet(s) will not receive further medical attention even in the event of a life-threatening condition. You understand that if your pet(s) is undergoing needless pain or suffering, a minimum of pain control will be administered to your pet(s) at your additional expense.
- You acknowledge and agree that in the unlikely event your pet is injured, YOU RELEASE AND DISCHARGE THE BARKARY KENNELS AND ITS AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH INJURY.
- If your pet injures another pet or any person, you will be solely responsible for any injury to the other pet(s) or person(s), as well as your own pet, and YOU RELEASE AND DISCHARGE THE BARKARY KENNELS AND ITS AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH INJURY
Infectious Diseases: Although all guests coming into The Barkary Kennels are required to be vaccinated, it is still possible for a guest to become ill. You understand and acknowledge this risk and agree that The Barkary Kennels is not liable for any expense related to illness suffered by your pet during or after its stay.
Emergency Contact: You must provide an adult, over the age of 18, as a contact/agent if you are unable to be reached in case of emergency. Should the emergency contact you have listed on the new client form change, it is your sole responsibility to provide us update agent information. Your agent must also be not someone traveling with you if you are leaving town. If we cannot reach you, you authorize us to contact your agent. _______ (Owner initials) You agree that your agent shall have your full and complete authority to make any and all decisions, including those related to the health of your pet and the expenditure of funds, for or on behalf of you and your pet.
Emergency and Natural Disaster: In an emergency or natural disaster, every effort will be made to contact you or your agent to retrieve your pet. You agree that The Barkary Kennels, at its sole discretion, is authorized to transport, and/or to make temporary alternative arrangements to house and care for your pet until you or your agent can retrieve the pet. You understand it may not always be possible to safely evacuate your pet despite our best efforts.
Unclaimed Guests: If your pet is not picked up at the designated date and time, you hereby authorize us to continue to provide the services as set forth in this agreement at your expense. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if your Pet is deemed abandoned under local, state, or federal laws or regulations, the care or transfer of care to an agent will be made under the sole discretion of The Barkary Kennels as permitted by law.
Photo Release: You authorize The Barkary Kennels to photograph, video tape, or otherwise record your pet(s) while in our care. The Barkary Kennels shall be the exclusive owner of the results and all proceeds of such tapings, photography, and recordings with the rights, throughout the world, and unlimited number of times in perpetuity, to copyright, to use and to license to others in any manner. You further agree that the pet(s) may be used in any and all media and in the promotion, advertising, sale, publicizing, and exploitation of The Barkary Kennels.
You have read this entire agreement, you have had the opportunity to discuss it with us to your satisfaction, and you agree to its terms.
Print Name Signature Date
Boarding Group Outing Liability & Agreement Form
- I, the owner, acknowledge that my pet is required to have proof of up-to-date vaccinations which include Parvovirus, Distemper, Hepatitis and the Leptospiral diseases and Kennel Cough in order to participate in group outings.
- I certify that my dog is in good health and has not been ill with any noticeable conditions or diseases in the past 30 days.
- I acknowledge that The Barkary Kennels, it’s staff and owners, will not be liable for any injury or financial responsibility from an injury caused to my pet while out with other dogs. I will be held fully and financially responsible if any injury should occur.
- I further acknowledge that The Barkary Kennels, it’s staff and owners, will not be liable for any injury or financial responsibility from an injury caused by my pet to another pet while participating in group outings. I will be held fully and financially responsible, for my pet and the other owner’s, if any injury should occur.
- My dog’s attendance in an interactive social environment during group outings is not without risk. Every effort will be made by staff members to provide a safe environment for my dog. If an emergency should occur, I will be contacted by a staff member immediately. Vet care will be provided by Swales Veterinary Hospital at my expense.
- I understand that The Barkary Kennels has the right to dismiss my dog from group outings if my dog expresses any aggressive or disruptive behavior to staff members or any other dog. The problem will be addressed to me upon pick-up. I further acknowledge that The Barkary Kennels serves the right to terminate a Group Outing agreement if the aggressive behavior continually occurs after the first offense.
- I understand that the term “group outings” refers to bathroom breaks and short play times during the boarding stay of my pet. I understand that The Barkary Kennel staff will group my dog using their best judgement with others of the same temperament.
- I acknowledge that I was truthful and honest to the best of my knowledge about my dog’s behavior and health.
- I have read and understand all rules and regulations. I agree and will abide to all rules and regulations, terms, and conditions in this agreement.
PET(S) NAME DATE
OWNER’S NAME (PRINT) OWNER’S NAME (SIGNATURE)